SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING SERVICES
Use Social Media Marketing and Advertising to Differentiate Your Brand and Amplify Your Message
In this day and age, more than 70% of consumers expect a brand to have a social media presence. Consumers want a personalized, comprehensive social media plan from your company, not just a social media presence.
Social media marketing services may help almost every business. While most companies see the value of using social media to market their products and services, they are confused which networks to invest in—Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and so on—or how much to invest, which is where our social media management services come in. As a business owner, Le Vill Agency social media management and advertising services free you up to focus on running your business!
Our Social Media Marketing Services
TRACK > TEST > TWEAK > REPEAT is how we generally handle social media. Simply said, if you don’t measure and track your progress, you won’t be able to maximize your results. Better data leads to better outcomes. Below you’ll find a range of our social media services and packages.
1. COMPLETING AN ANALYSIS OF COMPETITORS
- Understanding your market and industry by conducting a market analysis.
- Competitors who have a larger and more engaged audience than you.
- Analyzing the best content and message in your sector.
2. CREATING INTERESTING ORGANIC SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS.
- Investigating content that has a high level of engagement with your target audience
- Posting regularly and scheduling them in advance
- Engagement and interaction are being monitored.
3. CREATING PAID SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS BASED ON DATA
- Customizing your audience to target your business or brand better
- Creating high-performing social ad copy and graphics
- Ad copy split-testing
- Paid social media ads reporting and improvement
4. TRACKING THE SUCCESS OF YOUR SOCIAL CAMPAIGNS
- Monitoring and improving the size and scope of your audience
- Monitoring and enhancing the levels of involvement
- Monitoring and improving click-through and lead rates
- Monitoring and enhancing your return on investment (ROI) through paid social media campaigns
5. SOCIAL MEDIA REPUTATION MANAGEMENT & MONITORING
- Keeping tabs on social media reviews
- Keeping tabs on social media feedback and sentiment
- Keeping tabs on campaign-related social media activity
- Keeping tabs on social media mentions and talk about your brand.
6. IMPLEMENTING YOUR EFFORTS THROUGH WEBSITE INTEGRATION
- Installing social media widgets on a website
- Optional social media feed for the website
- Adding social media buttons, such as “Share on Facebook” and “Pin This”
- And there’s more!
Why Social Media Marketing Makes Sense for Your Company
Running a social media marketing campaign is inexpensive and can target the people you want to reach. Our social media specialists at Le Vill Agency will create baseline data to evaluate better which social media networks generate the lowest cost per lead and the highest return on ad spend. Tracking and analyzing paid social media campaigns across a range of channels is something we can assist you with, including:
Facebook advertising campaigns allow you to include both text and images on your ad for optimum audience interaction. Target your audience by interests, demographics, and location while also deciding how much you want to pay per click or per mille for each one (cost per 1000 impressions).
More than 900 million people use Facebook every month, putting in over 700 billion minutes. No, I don’t want to advertise where my consumers are. Then, it’s entirely up to you to spread the news through social media.
It is essential for every business that sells visual products or services to use Instagram marketing (done through the Facebook ad network). Compared to other social networks, 74% of Facebook users log on every day. Target your audience by interests, demographics, and location while also deciding how much you want to pay per click or per mille for each one (cost per 1000 impressions).
As the second largest search engine, YouTube attracts a larger audience of adults than any cable network. In contrast to television, you may target your ad just to your target audience when you invest in a YouTube marketing campaign. YouTube advertising is as simple as adding your AdWords account to the service.
For example, if you want to target retweet, like, reply, or follower engagement in your campaign, Twitter allows you to select the goal of your campaign and only costs you when your desired action occurs. In addition, a daily budget and a cost-per-action cap are provided by Twitter.
AND MUCH MORE
We can also assist you with ad testing on Pinterest, Nextdoor, Houzz, and others. We generally discover that the typical cost per interaction is less expensive than Google Ads and Bing Ads in competitive industries!
How Le Vill Agency Differs from the Rest
Ultimately, we want to be the world’s top data-driven web marketing and social media marketing company! Because we operate from the perspective of a business owner, our account managers have learned more about business than most “social gurus” could ever know.